Skip to main content

The Plantation of the Barony of Idrone, in the County of Carlow (Continued)

Item Preview

texts
The Plantation of the Barony of Idrone, in the County of Carlow (Continued)


Published January 1, 1860
SHOW MORE


"The Plantation of the Barony of Idrone, in the County of Carlow (Continued)" is an article from The Journal of the Kilkenny and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Volume 3.

View more articles from The Journal of the Kilkenny and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society.
View this article on JSTOR.
View this article's JSTOR metadata.

You may also retrieve all of this items metadata in JSON at the following URL: https://archive.org/metadata/jstor-25502585



Volume 3
Publisher The Journal of the Kilkenny and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society
Pages 170
Language English
Book contributor JSTOR
Collection jstor_jkilksoeairearso; jstor_ejc; additional_collections; journals

See also JSTOR (head)[JSTOR (head)]; JSTOR (article)[JSTOR (article)]; JSTOR (issue)[JSTOR (issue)]; JSTOR (journal)[JSTOR (journal)]

comment
Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Source: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.2307/25502573
Source: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.2307/25502595